How To Generate High Ticket Clients On Demand.
When i say high ticket clients, I mean...
High networth clients.
Premium clients or what i call Deep Pocket Clients.
Look, some businesses are going to fail.
Not because people don't want what they sell.
Infact, alot of people want it.
NOT because of low quality, quality might be the highest but a fellow with a crappy product might just be smiling to the bank.
Now, listen carefully...
Your business model will make or mar you.
Alot of people work really hard but they never get enough reward, and worst still, the business folds.
The best business model attracts the best clients who pay you the best fees.
CEO, Poshi Wears.
I made twice my regular profit implementing the strategies in your book,Deep Pocket Clients. I make about 200k profit monthly normally but it went up to about 430k.
If you have the wrong business model, you will work with the wrongs sets of clients who will stress out your life.
Now, let me show you a real world example.
What do Ford and Rolls Royce have in common?
Obviously they're both cars. They get you from point A to B. Ford does it economically, Rolls Royce does it in style.
How much does a typical Ford cost?
I did a search on cars.com.
Here's what i found.
Now, let's look for the Rolls Royce...
The Ford Fiesta is $16,230 and the Rolls Royce Wraith is $394,000. What's the first thing you notice about their prices?
The Rolls Royce is 24X more expensive than the Ford Fiesta.
...or put another way, you could buy 1 Rolls Royce or 24 Ford cars.
Is Rolls Royce crazy? Or do they know something we don't?
NO, they are sticking to the business model that is making them alot of money.
They need less customers,less stress unlike the Ford car sellers.
Infact, in 2018 they sold more cars than they EVER have:
"In 2018,Rolls-Royce Motor Cars achieved annual sales of 4,107 units (+22.2%), the highest in the marque's 115-year history."
... so obviously their high prices are working.
But it's a lot more than just high prices.
New Media Consultant
I Bought your book,Deep Pocket Clients, and guess what? I ALREADY have 4 Premium Clients within 10days.
Rolls Royce understand their market really, really well.
They don't sell to everyone. They sell to affluent buyers only.
Put simply, they focus on the top 10% of the luxury car market and leave the remaining 90% to everyone else (Porsche, McLaren, Bentley, etc).
I call this the "market pyramid" and it looks like this:
- They are successful entrepreneurs
- They have a LOT of money
- They are NOT price sensitive
- They're buying more than "just" a car
The bottom 90% of the market are the complete opposite, though:
- They work a typical 9 to 5 job
- They DON'T have a lot of money
- They ARE price sensitive
What would happen in YOUR business if you ONLY focused on the top 10% of your market?
Let me give you a hint...
- You would need fewer clients to hit your revenue goals
- Your profit margins would explode
- You could afford to hire more people and delegate more work
- You would stop attracting clients who pis* you off
- Your stress levels would drop literally overnight
I only sell to the top 10% of my market (entrepreneurs running existing businesses doing at least 6 figures in annual sales) and I charge premium prices.
- I don't need a lot of sales.
- Our profit margins are north of 70%
- I have a team that runs the actual business
- My customers are amazing, inspiring entrepreneurs
- The business doesn't stress me out
... but just like Rolls Royce doesn't sell cars, I don't sell training.
Rolls Royce sells a lifestyle.
They know they're NOT in the car business.
Rolls Royce is in the luxury lifestyle business.
After all, you don't spend $394,000 on "just" a car.
And Rolls Royce knows that.
Similarly, I'm not in the training business.
I'm also in the lifestyle business, just in a different way.People don't spend thousands of dollars with us because they want to watch videos about how to grow their business.
They do because they know that they can build a massive business that way.
- They want to work less and make way more
- They want control of their time
- They want to be a role model for their kids
If you are like most people who come to us, what you think you sell is NOT actually what people buy from you.
Let me give you a good example from my business.
- WHAT: Courses, mentoring and live events to help you grow your business faster, based on what I've learned building 8 companies to $200,000,000 in total sales (and counting).
- WHY: So you can live an incredible life, look after your family, make an impact and build a legacy that will live on for generations to come.
The "why" appeals to your heart.
If you want to dramatically increase your prices, you need to use emotion, NOT logic in your marketing messages.
I need you to make a decision today about the type of business and life you seek for yourself BUT...
I like to know, what do you think you are selling?